Amidst major consolidation of the industry, John co-founded Redwood West in 2015, having seen a major void in the marketplace for a leading principal based entrepreneurial commercial real estate services firm. His aim for Redwood West is to create real value, and to provide exceptional customer service with a level of sophistication and wherewithal surpassing that of his much larger competitors. John is an innovator, entrepreneur, and accomplished real estate advisor. He is relied on daily to advise his clients on how to navigate what is a highly complex and competitive commercial real estate market.
John has established and maintained deep relationships with his clients, all founded upon trust, respect, and an attentive customer focused work ethic. John also holds his Masters in Corporate Real Estate (MCR) and is LEED AP certified. Prior to co-founding Redwood West, John served as Managing Director at Stream Realty Partners and Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. In these positions, he successfully completed over 500 real estate transactions valued in excess of $800,000,000.
John is a family man, father of one (Charlie), and resides in Costa Mesa, CA.
- BA- Finance, Minor Real Estate & Law- Cal State University Long Beach
- Masters Corporate Real Estate – Corenet Global
- LEED AP Certified
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank- 2009-2013 Top Ten Producer
- 4x Time Honoree of Newport Beach Chamber- Major Community Contributor Award
- Newport Beach Commodores Club Member (2014- Present)
- Bone Marrow Donor- 2011- City of Hope
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Orange County (2010-2012)